Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Manage your Tweets.

Hi.

One of the best ways to connect people and make them buy your products is to join a social network. I found that the easiest and the coolest way is to join: "Twitter"

If you aren't familiar with Twitter, it is one of those things, like Facebook, that sounds totally ridiculous and stupid when you first hear about it. But once you start using it, you realize how much fun it is.

www.twitter.com

You have to spend time on this but sometimes it's very annoying to manage many conversations - "Time is money". There are some solutions but there is one that gives you the best tools:

http://tinyurl.com/c6bkrm

I must tell you that it save me 2 hours every day that I can spend on other things.
With this tool you can use an automate thank responder, you can schedule tweets, save draft tweets, frequently used text snippets and URLs and a lot of other tools and the best thing - it's FREE.

I use it and I ensure you it's great and you can trust on.

http://tinyurl.com/c6bkrm

No comments:

Post a Comment